Church Family Weekend Away

High Leigh Conference Centre

18-20th June 2021


Families like to go on holiday together and we’re excited to be doing that as a church family.  The church weekend away is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other better and to get to know God better. 
We’ve booked a big venue so as many as possible can join us.




Family Quizz





We will gather from Friday afternoon through to Sunday lunchtime with a variety of activities and teaching groups for all the ages.
The weekend is suitable for everyone from 0-104 and even if you’re new to us, you’re most welcome.
Bedrooms are all en-suite with a mix of single, double, twin and family rooms.
High Leigh has 40 acres of lawn, parkland and woodland to enjoy, and beautiful spaces to eat together.
Your hosts for the Weekend Away are Milton and Nicoletta Charalambous.

Bursaries available

If the cost of the weekend for you, and or your family, would mean you couldn’t join us, then please contact the team to discuss bursaries, made possible by the generosity of others.

RS1570_Big Weekend Away group cropped1.j
RS1593_Big Weekend Away boy.jpg
RS1570_Big Weekend Away group cropped3.j

Pay by instalment

We want to make it as easy as possible for as many of us to attend this weekend away as a church family.  To that end, you can make your payments by instalments to spread the cost.

1st payment in March, 2nd payment in May and 3rd payment in July 2021.


Adult                             £150

Child age 14-17             £80

Child age 6-13               £65

Child age 3-5                 £55

Child age 2 and under   £35

Book now and reserve your place

Via ChurchSuite you can complete your application online.  Please note, a £50 deposit is required at the booking stage.  We will need DOBs for all under 18s, dietary and allergy information and room preferences. 


The pandemic has meant we have been kept apart for many months.  This weekend away is our opportunity to fellowship together in person, in beautiful accommodation and surroundings and we very much hope we will be able to get away and you will be able to join us.

However, we will take a decision nearer the time, subject to latest government advice, as to whether or not we will go ahead.  Should you wish to pull out owing to the pandemic, we will endeavour to refund you in full.  Should we be able to postpone the booking for a new date within a reasonable timeframe, we will contact you about holding your booking or refunding your place.

In addition, should we go ahead in June, we will continue to maintain social distancing, hand-washing, mask wearing and ensure you have the option to stay in smaller groups when inside.

Let us be praying that by June we will be able to resume some sense of normality to our proceedings!